User Experience Engineer (Up to £55k)
The Role – User Experience Engineer
Due to continued growth, a highly desirable User Experience Engineer role has become available within a well-established technology house in Belfast.
What does the company do?
Our client develops cutting edge solution technology products that are used globally by massive organisations and by smaller companies. Their headquarters are based in the USA - the company and client base is growing rapidly so now is an exciting time to join their development team and work on designing new product that will be used globally. All development is driven from the Belfast office, with around 70 developers working there currently.
Why should I be interested in this User Experience Engineer role?
- Join a growing team and use your skills to produce top class user experience outcomes
- Nurture your passion for design that has simplistic, functional and aesthetically pleasing characteristics across a range of platforms
- Have responsibility and autonomy to make courageous design decisions
- Develop your client facing skills – you’ll be comfortable talking to stakeholders and product owners but also not be afraid to push back when appropriate
- Collaborate with technically brilliant and like-minded individuals in small, Agile teams
- Full access to an onsite technical library
- Annual, week long training seminars facilitated by company directors
- Fuel your passion for technology in an environment that encourages self-learning and an up-to-date knowledge of current tech trends
Company Benefits for a User Experience Engineer include:
- Up to £55,000
- 25 days holiday plus 10 stats
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, Income Protection, Private Medical
- Fantastic team culture – monthly team events
- Modern, cool Belfast office space with free on-site parking
- Pool tables, beer fridges and regular staff social engagements
What do I need to get this User Experience Engineer role?
- Degree educated in relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within Software Design, Web Design or UI/UX Design
- Research skills – strong ability to roadmap and understand business requirements through user research, user interviews, user testing and prototyping
- Implement all stages of the design process – concept, wireframes, mock-up and hand-off
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your technical ability within design
- Design for Mobile is highly desirable
For more information about this User Experience Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if this role is not right for you, share it with your network of family and friends and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme when we successfully place them.
Experience: 2-3 yrs