UI Developer (Mid & Senior Level – Two Positions Available)
The Role – UI Developer
My client - a hugely established and well-respected enterprise based in Belfast but with a global reach in over 150 countries, is seeking two UI Developers to work on their brand-new, next generation big data platform.
What does the company do?
The firm is regarded as one of the top places to work globally and is justifiably proud of their relaxed working environment, intense commitment to quality and career progression. This opportunity affords the chance to work within a completely new team focused on Big Data analytics and live data processing in the FinTech space.
Why should I be interested in this UI Developer role?
- There is currently no sole UI team working within the organisation – a team of like-minded individuals is being assembled therefore this is your chance to be an integral part of something new with an ambitious roadmap to follow
- This new initiative is fueled by the desire to build a next generation platform – you will contribute core components to this greenfield solution
- Produce world-class User Interface and Front-End solutions for Big Data and live data analytics that will impact key decisions – your work will help shape the future of business direction
- An existing pod of twenty people are involved in this Markets Data area – you will be approaching the task with a strong support network of hugely talented individuals across all disciplines
Company Benefits for a UI Developer include:
- Up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Award winning pension scheme
- 23 holiday days + stats
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus (10-15%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Customisable perks package to suit your lifestyle
What do I need to get this UI Developer role?
- 3+ years’ experience (mid-level) or 4+ years’ experience (senior-level) in developing UI’s coupled with a solid understanding of the SDLC
For more information about this UI Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme.
Experience: 2-3 yrs