Test Automation Engineer (£45k)
A distinctive Technology Consultancy in Belfast (a fresh entrant to the Belfast market) plans to add to its talented Software QA team. This company takes an “automation first” approach -experience writing test automation scripts is a must!
What does the company do?
Creative technology consultancy that provides novel solutions to the business challenges of companies of all sizes. This company works with every industry you could imagine, including; the pharmaceutical sector, Insurance Space and public sector.
- Remarkable base salary (up to £45000)
- 10% annual bonus
- Generous employer pension contribution (8%)
- 35 days' holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental Care
- Gain industry recognised training and accreditations (ISTQB etc) at no cost
- Regular company sponsored events (hackathons, regular beer and pizza etc)
- Strong work/life balance
- No long-term travel commitments
- Start-up feel without the short-term risk
What do I need to secure this QA Engineer job?
- Experience writing test automation scripts
- Experience developing test automation frameworks
- Experience writing test cases
For more information about this Automation QA role (or any other) please apply via the link below or get in touch with Francis Maxwell for a confidential chat.
Not the role for you? Please feel free to share this ad with friends or family who may be on the lookout.
Experience: 0 yrs