Technical Product Manager – Belfast
Technical Product Manager role with one of Belfast’s most respected software houses – during a critical of period of product re-engineering.
RealTime are delighted to be partnering with this innovative global company who are enjoying a sustained period of both stability and growth. The time has come for them to bring in an experienced and technical Product Manager / Architect to help them ensure that the overall product vision and strategy is executed effectively within the Belfast based engineering teams. A strong technical background coupled with strong business and stakeholder skills are essential for this role.
What does the company do?
This Belfast software centre has responsibility for the full software lifecycle of some key products, making a huge contribution to the success of the global brand. They locally employ over 100 extremely talented software professionals within their modern tech centre. The firm develops a range of cutting edge solutions used around the globe by brands and organisations of all sizes. We have placed a number of Software professionals into this firm recently and the feedback has been unanimously positive – you’ll be working with some of the most talented technologists in Belfast who really care about the future of the products.
Why should I be interested in this Technical Product Manager role?
- Fantastic opportunity to help shape the strategy and direction of products within a rapidly changing industry sector
- Strong Basic Salary plus benefits package including Free Parking, Matched Pension, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance
- Respected global brand, cutting edge technical environment
- Modern, funky office with the obligatory beer fridge, pool and ping pong table and free fruit!
- Organisation which encourages and fosters ideas and creativity
- Frequent highly competitive hackathons
- Strong social culture – including regular parties, family events and team building
- Flexible working hours
What do I need to get this Technical Product Manager job?
- Demonstrable experience in technical product management – either in a “Product Manager” or “Product Owner” role – or perhaps in an Architect / Tech Lead / Development Manager type role
- Strong technical understanding in OO programming
- Experience guiding software SCRUM teams on design and tech decisions
For a chat about this Technical Product Manager role (or any other) please contact Claire Nixon in RealTime in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs