Technical Product Architect (Belfast)
Technical Product Architect
Leading Global Payments Solutions | Belfast
Salary up to £70,000 | No Travel | Free Parking
Defining Technical Product Requirements & Business Direction
What does the company do?
Following a successful merger and office renovation, the Belfast site for this global leader in payments solutions has continued to be a Centre of Excellence for the development of core products and new market ventures. Offering an unrivalled product suite in terms of functionality and innovation, this powerhouse continues to deliver world-class solutions whilst fostering a remarkable working culture for all colleagues.
Why should I be interested in this Technical Product Architect role?
- Challenging opportunity to utilise your technical foundation and apply it in a new capacity – one which focuses on Product and Business Direction
- Remain immersed in the daily development of a core product suite (and more) with ongoing interaction with Software Architects and feature development teams
- Flagship product is market leading on a global scale with superior functionality
- Ambitious plans to break into new markets with product development – e-wallet functionality, specialised payment cards and transition into Healthcare is becoming prominent
- Enhance your existing client facing skills through stakeholder interaction – generally stakeholders are all internal too
- An exciting Belfast Centre of Excellence to call home – “we don’t even know what opportunities and challenges are around the corner!”
- A culture that is second to none. All feedback from successful candidates and Director level management emphasises a stress free and rewarding work life
Benefits for a Technical Product Architect include:
- A salary up to £70,000
- 25 days holiday plus 10 stats
- Pension scheme, Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance, Income Protection, Private Medical
- Free subscription to Belfast Bikes
- Fantastic team culture – regular team events
- Free on-site parking
- Modern, award-winning office space
- Pool tables, beer fridges & free fruit
What do I need to secure this Technical Product Architect job?
- A solid technical/development background - you will most likely have progressed through the ranks as a Software Engineer and are now looking to focus more on people, products and business direction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills allowing outstanding stakeholder interactions to identify requirements, assess what’s technically possible and relay critical information to engineering teams
For more information about this Technical Product Architect role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 3-4 yrs