Technical Pre-Sales Engineer | Java and/or .Net | Established UK/US software company in major growth mode | Start-Up Vibe | Real-time, high performance, data processing technology
Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (Java OR .Net)
RealTime have partnered with an exciting new technology firm to Belfast – an established US/UK firm who are setting up a high-performing Belfast based team. The technology is cutting edge – real-time, high performance, data processing technology utilising the latest tools. Although fairly new the product is already well established with new clients coming onboard every day – in a really wide range of sectors including FinTech, Logistics and Gaming.
The role will involve a combination of pre-sales engagement with potential clients; and post-sales consultancy, training and implementation services. The position involves technical expertise to understand the clients’ environments, and implementation / support of products following the successful pre-sales engagement. This is a significant opportunity for the right indiviauls to play a key part in the rapid growth of the company over the coming years.
Why should I be interested in this Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (Java OR .Net) role?
- Chance to be one of the first Belfast hires - join an environment where you contribute to the continued success of an exciting, high-growth company
- Market leading salary plus commission– paying around 25%
- Lucrative share options
- Matched pension contribution, private medical insurance, Life insurance, Group income protection
What do I need to secure this Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (Java or .Net) job?
- Solid Java OR .NET development experience
- Ability to be “hands on”
- Strong presentation skills – comfortable with a varied group of people, from C-level executive to technical architects
- Understanding of web server technologies, messaging middleware, database, enterprise & internet architectures and mobile technologies
For a chat about this Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (Java or .Net) role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Claire Nixon a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs