Technical Pre-Sales Engineer | Java and/or .Net | Established UK/US software company in major growth mode | Start-Up Vibe | Real-time, high performance, data processing technology
Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (Java OR .Net)
Set up in the Mid 2000's to alleviate connectivity and data distribution issues, my client has established themselves as the go to partner for companies globally that wish to develop new systems and business models.
RealTime are delighted to announce a partnership with this firm as they set up a high-performing Belfast based team.
The technology is cutting edge – real-time, high performance, data processing technology utilising the latest tools. Although fairly new the product is already well established with new clients coming onboard every day – across a range of sectors transportation, energy, retail, healthcare, eGaming, and IoT.
The role will involve a combination of pre-sales engagement; and post-sales consultancy, training and implementation services. The position involves technical expertise to understand the clients’ environments, and implementation / support of products following the successful pre-sales engagement.
This is a significant opportunity for the right indiviauls to play a key part in the rapid growth of the company over the coming years.
Why should I be interested in this Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (Java OR .Net) role?
- Chance to be one of the first Belfast hires - join an environment where you contribute to the continued success of an exciting, high-growth company
- Market leading salary plus commission– paying around 25%
- Lucrative share options
- Matched pension contribution, private medical insurance, Life insurance, Group income protection
What do I need to secure this Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (Java or .Net) job?
- Solid Java OR .NET development experience
- Ability to be “hands on”
- Strong presentation skills – comfortable with a varied group of people, from C-level executive to technical architects
- Understanding of web server technologies, messaging middleware, database, enterprise & internet architectures and mobile technologies
For a chat about this Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (Java or .Net) role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Conor Mullan a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 2-3 yrs