Technical Lead (Embedded C/C++)
Technical Lead | Embedded C/C++ | Competitive Salary | Paid Overtime | Flexible Working Hours | Flexi-Time | IOT and Life-changing Tech |
What does the company do?
A Safety-Critical Software Consultancy specialising in Automotive, Aerospace and Medical software solutions, some of which are life changing to clients and customers. Established for 25+ years and now ready to tap into the Belfast embedded space, my client is seeking a Technical Lead (embedded C/C++) to join the Belfast office as the technical face of the team; attending client meetings and providing their technical expertise to the team and customers.
Why should I be interested in this Technical Lead (Embedded C/C++) role?
- Start the team
- Innovative tech and products
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Private medical/travel insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working
- Paid overtime
- Group Pension Scheme
- Employee loan scheme
- Free gym membership
- Free on-site parking
What will I be doing as a Technical Lead (Embedded C/C++)?
- You will start a brand-new team in Belfast creating products based on client’s requirements
- Work with a diverse range of new technologies that make a positive change in the world
- Build, lead and mentor the project team and liaise with the other teams world-wide
What do I need to secure this job as a Technical Lead (Embedded C/C++)?
- Educated to degree level e.g. Computer Science or a related discipline
- Proficient in embedded software development and C/ C++
- Experience in at least one of the following industries: automotive, medical, aerospace
- Experience of the full project management lifecycle and managing a team
- Experince with safety-critical standards e.g. SIL, IEC, ISO
For a chat about this Technical Lead (Embedded C/C++) role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Chantelle Workman a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested - we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs