On the lookout for a new role?
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Microsoft SQL / Data Analytics Developer has just gone live with one of the biggest names in IT services. Based in Derry, this company strives to deliver high quality services, solutions and products to organisations in over 100 countries.
Utilising their expertise across all aspects of IT, they maintain a personal touch while always thinking globally. Through extensive R & D, this company constantly innovates to develop the solutions and products their customers require in order to add value to their business.
Why should you be interested?
You'll have the opportunity to work on highly innovative projects and exposure to some cutting-edge technologies. Your work will have an impact on real products that will be seen by millions of individuals around the world.
- Extensive experience in T-SQL including CRUD, Indexing, Stored Procedures
- Experience of SQL Server 2014 or above
- Knowledge of optimising SQL performance and Performance Analysis
- Experience of working in an agile environment using SCRUM / SAFe Methodology
What can the company offer?
- Highly competitive salary and full company benefits
- Excellent career progression and long term prospects within a large organisation
- Exposure to leading edge technologies: SharePoint Online, SAAS, Azure, AWS
- A chance to work on Greenfield projects
- Offer training towards Microsoft credentials
- Work from home opportunities on a case by case basis
Applicants must have 5 years continuous residency in the UK and Right to Work paperwork to secure appropriate security clearances.
For a confidential chat about this exciting role (or any other) please give Conor Mullan a call on 0044 2895 211 121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs