Software Test Engineer
A major player in the Belfast health tech sector is searching for a Software QA to test their proprietary Bio Tech platform.
What does the company do?
This company is a major player in the global Bio Tech sphere, their talented some of the most exciting Greenfield work in Belfast happens here!
Why should I be interested in this Software QA role?
- Excellent salary – £35-40k
- 35 days' Holiday
- Work from home flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Company share scheme
- Annual bonus
- Gain industry recognised certifications and training
- Free parking
- Daily fruit deliveries
- Regular company sponsored social events
- Regular charity events to support local mental health charities
- Join a company that is passionate about code quality and respects the QA Function
What do I need to secure this Software QA opportunity?
- Three years’ (or more) experience as a Software QA
- Exposure to ANY automation framework
- Ability to script in any language
- Willing to consider candidates from a Manual QA background who wants to gain Automation experience. Must be able to provided evidence of upskilling in own time (GitHub links etc)
To discuss this fantastic opportunity, simply submit your CV or request a call back from Francis Maxwell at realTime recruitment via the link below.
If this isn’t the role for you, feel free to pass the link on to anyone you know fits the description.
Experience: 0 yrs