Software Test Engineer (Cyber Security)
Software Test Engineering Opportunity available with Belfast’s most exciting security presence. This company produces products that scour the Dark Web for signs of Corporate Espionage and terrorist activity, protects consumers and businesses from Malware and provides real time intelligence on emerging cybersecurity trends before they become threats.
In this position, you will test the performance, scalability, functionality, reliability and security of full stack applications using tools like Robot and JMeter.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to move into the Cybersecurity field.
- Excellent salary (£35-45k)
- Small Company, there is no bureaucracy when it comes to making suggestions about how to do things. Big Cog in a Small wheel rather than the other way around…
- Hard working but great social culture – relaxed office environment (Shorts, Jeans, T-shirts) with a pool table and a snack fridge
- Zero travel
- Paid training opportunities
- Join a company that still has that start up culture
- 9% pension after probationary period
- 25 days holiday + 10 stats
- Private medical Insurance
- Free on-site parking in Belfast city centre
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Free Belfast Bikes Subscription
What do I need to secure this Test Engineer opportunity?
- Three or more years’ experience in a test automation position
- Experience writing automated test scripts
- Experience with any of the following frameworks: Selenium, Cypress, Robot or JMeter
To discuss this fantastic Software Test Engineer opportunity, simply submit your CV or call Francis Maxwell on 02895211121.
If this isn’t the role for you, feel free to pass the link on to anyone you know fits the description.
*Feel free to call or email even if you just want to discuss what’s out there - I’m perfectly happy to let you know what the average salaries are, discuss which opportunities have work from home capability – or answer any questions you have whatsoever. I might have an opportunity that interests you – but if not, at least you’ll know what’s available and how it compares with your current role.*
Experience: 0 yrs