We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join one of NI’s most highly regarded Technology Consultancies. Our client provides QA consultancy services to a wide range of blue chip companies and you will have the opportunity to work on exciting technology projects and gain valuable experience in automation. The role offers excellent variety and clear career progression in a meritocratic and enjoyable environment.
What does the company do?
This company is one of the UK’s leading consultative companies with a rapidly growing team of Software Testers. They wish to expand to their diverse testing team due to new and exciting projects on the horizon. They offer strategic advice to their clients where their new and existing technology implementations are at risk while maintaining excellent customer service and being an excellent workplace for its employees.
Why should I be interested in this Software Test Engineer role?
- Market leading salary (£28-45k depending on experience)
- Professional organisation membership
- Excellent pension scheme (up to 20%)
- Excellent holiday package (33 days)
- Market-leading bonus scheme (up to 15%)
- Free private healthcare
- Free laptop and phone
- The opportunity to grow your career with an expanding team and working with prestigious brands
- Very clear career progression ladder in a meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work with industry-leading Software Testers and state-of-the-art technology
- Our client has a reputation for supporting a healthy work-life balance with the bonus on not only attracting top talent but keeping it
- Opportunity to gain more automation experience
- Multi-industry exposure
What do I need to secure this job?
- Excellent client facing and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and proven technical ability
- Exposure to a variety of testing techniques
- Preferably at least 1 year’s automation experience
(however, someone who has looked into this in their own time may be considered)
What will I be doing as a Software Test Engineer?
- Defining test strategies for large scale test delivery
- Providing innovative advice on software testing tools and leveraging them effectively within a testing activity
- Reviewing test practices and coaching the team on improvement opportunities
- Undertaking automated scripting activities using the appropriate tool and framework including creation and execution of scripts
- Working with blue chip companies and advising them on market trends and providing innovative ideas for the software testing industry
For a confidential chat about this exciting Software Test Engineer role (or any other) please give Hannah Stewart a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below. Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this super role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 0-1 yrs