Software Test Architect (Free Parking)
My client is looking for a Software Test Architect to work on their cutting-edge eCommerce and Robotics solution. In this position, you will deploy your C/C++ and Python knowledge to build Test Automation frameworks and program an actual robot (not RPA, an actual physical robot). This company won’t release a product unless they can test if effectively, you will be a critical hire in that sense.
There is no people management responsibility with this role. This company’s products are built in C/C++, the main Test Automation framework they use is Robot.
- Excellent salary – £60k+
- 35 Days Holiday
- Free Parking in Belfast City Centre (a big plus for anyone spending £2000 per year on parking…)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private medical for family members
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Free fruit every day
- Health cash back plan
- Market leading pension
- Zero out of hours work
- Zero weekends
- Incredible work life balance
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Free Belfast Bikes Subscription
What do I need to secure this Software Test Architect opportunity?
- Experience working as a software engineer in test
- Experience building Test Automation Frameworks
- Experience with C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles
To discuss this fantastic Software Test Architect opportunity, simply submit your CV or request a call back via the link below.
If this isn’t the role for you, feel free to pass the link on to anyone you know fits the description.
Experience: 0 yrs