Software QA Engineer (New to Belfast)
My client, a recent entrant to Northern Ireland is taking the market by storm with its unique, innovative ideas and plans to bring products to market at a global scale. A well-known consultancy, has chosen Belfast as their new “Tech Hub” and plan to drive many exciting projects from Belfast itself.
What does the company do?
Unlike traditional consultancies, my client is keen to develop their digital side of the business and have massive plans, locally, to provide new technical solutions for a wide range of clients- across various industry sectors- including Commercial, Healthcare, FS and Government sectors. The areas that the consultancy work with is continually growing, and they are open to expanding this depending on individual’s interests, that come into the business. This is a massive opportunity for ambitious, confident individuals that want to make a career in consultancy!
Why should I be interested in this Software QA Engineer role?
- Fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to various industries, without the extensive travel of traditional consultancies – they will bring the work to you!
- You will be involved with the company’s drive with innovation- and bring new ideas to the table
- Opportunities to gain Cloud certifications from Associate level to Architect level
- Career progression- if you impress, and prove your worth within the company- they will promote!
Benefits for a Software QA Engineer include:
- Salary up to £45000
- 10% annual bonus
- Generous employer pension contribution 8%
- 35 days' holiday
- Private Healthcare/Dental
- Gain industry recognised training and accreditations
- Regular company sponsored events (hackathons, regular beer and pizza etc)
- Excellent working environment
What do I need to secure this Software QA Engineer job?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a QA role
- Experience implementing and developing test plans, test cases and procedures
- Experience writing Test Automation scripts
For more information about this Automation QA role role (or any other) please apply via the link below or get in touch with Francis Maxwell for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme.
Experience: 0 yrs