Software Engineering Manager role with one of Belfast’s most respected software houses – great opportunity to play a critical role in the next generation of a key product suite!
Software Engineering Manager - Hands-On Technical
Software Engineering Manager role with one of Belfast’s more mature yet modern software houses – enjoying a sustained period of both stability and growth. Your role will be integral to the development of the next generation of the firm’s core product range – in a very modern technical environment, encouraging and championing modern techniques such as Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Continuous Delivery. You will be in charge of a number of teams across a range of projects and will ideally be comfortable handling many pipelines of work. You will be an excellent and hands-on technical leader and thrive on realising the potential of up-and-coming Engineers – and you will be a strong advocate of Engineering best practice!
What does the company do?
This Belfast software centre has responsibility for the full software lifecycle of some key products, making a huge contribution to the success of the global brand. They locally employ over 100 extremely talented software professionals within their modern tech centre. The firm develops a range of cutting edge solutions used around the globe by brands and organisations of all sizes. We have placed a number of Software professionals into this firm recently and the feedback has been unanimously positive – you’ll be working with some of the most talented technologists in Belfast who really care about the future of the products.
Why should I be interested in this Software Engineering Manager role?
- Market leading salary plus strong benefits package including Free Parking, Matched Pension, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance
- Strong global brand, cutting edge technical environment
- Modern, funky office with the obligatory beer fridge, pool and ping pong table and free fruit!
- Organisation which encourages and fosters ideas and creativity
- Frequent highly competitive hackathons
- Strong social culture – including regular parties, family events and team building
- Flexible working hours
What do I need to get this Software Engineering Manager job?
- Experience of an Engineering /Development management role – ideally within an Agile environment – in the development of products – ideally utilising technologies such as C, C++, C# or Java
- Experience of Quality Assurance
- Technically curious and keen to stay abreast and educate others on new techniques and tools
For a chat about this Software Engineering Manager role (or any other) please contact Claire Nixon in RealTime Recruitment in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs