Do it faster.
Makes us stronger.
Fair play to Daft Punk – 20 years on and their tunes still sound brand new. Even their lyrics are eternal & can be applied to the most exciting Software house in Belfast (IMO!).
Make it better
- Over the last 10 years these folks have built a market leading SAAS platform, but they reckon they can do better…
- Hot on the back of a £40+ million Series C investment, they’ve just launched their biggest project to date!
- You’ll make it better by joining a new a brand new team & building new features from scratch
Do it Faster
- Driven by data & predictive analytics, the new system will be a game-changer for clients
- The Pandemic has only amplified the demand for their products – you’ll use the latest design & development process with a microservices approach to continue the evolution
Makes us Stronger
- Sure, other companies have attempted something similar – but their tech is years behind and far more expensive!
- These new products provide unique tools & insights to help businesses compete with the big boys!
So, what about you?
- You’ve graduated & cut code with your first company for 2 years but you’re getting itchy feet…
- Happy to work with the tech below (only natural you don’t tick all the boxes!)
- Keen to work across the ‘Full-Stack’ & embrace the latest Front-End frameworks (they like React)
What will I be working with?
One of the best stacks in Belfast – Ruby, Python, Golang, AWS, Docker, React.js, Node.js & Mobile Development (iOS, Swift & OBJ-C
In return you’ll receive:
- Leading basic salary – they want the best, salaries are negotiable
- Superb benefits inc– Health, dental, eye care, chunky equity
- A flexible approach to holiday entitlement and WFH options (once they get back to their cool office that is).
You’ll join one of the most exciting US FDI’s at a time of major growth. They’re a vibrant company with a unique team and are very well funded!
Apply / call / drop me a message to hear more about this truly unique company.
Experience: 0-1 yrs