MedTech - C/C++ - Up to £30k
Do you want a career that has a positive impact on people's lives?
How about literally saving someone's life?
No, i'm not looking for doctors, i'm looking for Software Developers to work on life saving technology!!
Why should you be interested?
- Be a part of the development of medical devices that save the lives of children and adults across the globe everyday
- Up to £30k salaries and a 10% bonus pushing you into the highest bracket for a junior development role
- Comprehensive training and development package allowing you to grow professionally
- First aid training giving you the knowledge of how to use these lifesaving medical devices
- Global relocation opportunities to work across a range of lifesaving technology world-wide
What will you bring to the table?
- Thorough understanding of C/C++
- At least one years’ experience developing software in a team
Who will you be working for?
Voted no. 8 in the World’s Best Workplaces 2019, with offices world-wide specialising in improving global healthcare through medical products and education.
The Belfast office work solely on medical devices used by both healthcare practitioners and normal, everyday people to save lives of cardiac arrest victims, 90% of which would not survive without them.
If you’re ready to save countless lives, give Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment a call today.
Experience: 0 yrs