“If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it” – surely sound advice.
Well I know a few people who would smile amusingly at this. After all, where’s the challenge?
“Break it before it’s broken.” A much more comfortable sentiment.
Fundamentally, you’ll be surrounded by a team of dreamers, technologists and entrepreneurial go-getters.
So why this company?
- There’s over twenty years of Stateside experience to lean on and help you build a culture for the new Belfast site, so this is a risk-free opportunity.
- Your input is vital in building something for the future and you can bring any number of skills with you.
- You’ll be cutting code regularly which means you’ll stay sharp doing the things you love.
- “Developer Happiness” – you’ll be an early addition to the team and your happiness is super important.
- You’ll gain exposure to a range of projects meaning it’s not the same thing over and over.
- Your initial assignment is priority and looks to be at least six months of work, probably longer. This is a clean slate. A complete re-engineering task with a Cloud first approach and latest techs.
- As the team grows your exposure to other projects and technologies will too, keeping things fresh and interesting.
- You’ll continue to work predominantly with Java, along with SpringBoot and micro-services, mostly managed by Kubernetes. Basically, you’ll love everything Back-End focused and want to learn more!
You’ll have a generous (and growing) package too:
- 25 days annual leave & 10 bank holidays
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Up to 10% bonus alongside medical, dental & optical cover
To say your current job is broken might be a bit drastic, but why wait until it is?
Call Conor today for a chat.
Experience: 0-1 yrs