A brand-new arrival to Belfast has just launched their search for a software engineer in test!
This company remains largely unaffected by the current crisis, they're well prepared for work from home and virtual on-boarding.
With this company, you can expect to enjoy the following:
- A salary up to £70000
- 10% performance related bonus
- Flexible working – take an adult approach (come in late, stay late and vice versa)
- Work from home options (two days per week is fine if it doesn’t conflict with meetings)
- Zero travel commitment
- Work with a modern technology stack – test products that are being completely rewritten in Golang
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills:
- Experience performing test automation in Java or a similar language
- Experience testing Microservices and APIs
- Working knowledge of CI and CD practices
About the company:
European product house that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
How to learn more:
Give Francis Maxwell at realTime recruitment a call! Alternatively, you can send your CV via the “Apply Now” button.
Experience: 0 yrs