Software Engineer (Belfast’s Best Benefit’s Package)
Software Engineer | Any OOP | C#, Java | Competitive Salary | Shares & Equity | Free Lunch Everyday | Flexible Working | 2 Days WFH| Bonus up to 10% | AWS, Cassandra, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes | Autonomy & Ownership of Projects
What does the Company do?
My client is one of the largest fraud prevention providers in ecommerce in the US and with a big drive in European investment has set up a new team in Belfast to pave the way for their global client’s success. They are looking for a Software Engineer from any OOP background to cross-train into Java in a vastly growing team of talented engineers who are working on exciting challenges where innovation is encouraged and rewarded.
Why should I be interested in this Software Engineer role?
- Cross-train into Java
- Modern and cool tech stack - Cassandra, Spark, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop
- Autonomy and ownership of projects
- Free Lunch Everyday
- Reimbursed travel costs to and from work
- Flexible working – work from home up to 2 days per week
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus up to 10%
- Shares & Equity
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great holidays, pension, medical, life insurance, 12 weeks full paid maternity/paternity leave
What will I be doing as a Software Engineer?
- Have autonomy and ownership over exciting projects
- Work in a great team of developers who drive initiative
- Product enhancement for global clients
What do I need to secure this job as a Software Engineer?
- Development experience in any OOP – C#, Java, C, C++, Python,
- Passion to learn and progress as a developer
For a chat about this exciting Software Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Josh Oliver a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this Software Engineer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs