Rewrite the Cloud - Software Engineer –(up to £50k) - (WFH Options) – Automation / DevOps
** The Tacoma Narrows Bridge collapse...
Opened in July 1940, the bridge lasted only 5 months before high winds sent the structure into the river below.
Throughout its short existence, it was the world's third-longest suspension bridge, behind the Golden Gate Bridge & the George Washington Bridge.
The collapse has had a lasting effect on science and engineering and is a lesson in what happens when you lose control of your infrastructure!
The same certainty can't be said about my client:
You’ll join a leader in DevOps & Automation, their pioneering Software enables the world's largest companies to control their infrastructure at scale.
Why should I be interested in this role as a Software Engineer?
- Salary up to £50,000
- Unlimited working from home – You’ll have this option but people love working in this office!
- Pension, medical, dental, life assurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Share options
- One of the best stacks in Belfast: Go, Rust, Python, Ruby, AWS, Azure, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
What’s so great about this role?
- You will literally be writing the rules of the cloud – the type of rules that the world’s best engineers live & breathe!
- You’ll be able to upskill on an array of niche tech: Rust, Go, Ruby, AWS & Kubernetes
- You’ll get stuck into all elements of the SDLC – it’s fast paced but exciting work!
- You’ll utilise modern software development techniques to solve real life problems across all kinds of industries – with some of the biggest global names!
What do I need to do to get this job as a Software Engineer?
- Experience in any OOP – Java, C++, C#, Go, Python, Ruby
- A drive to learn new technologies and work on multiple exciting projects
If you like the sound of this role then get in touch to find out more!
For a chat about this role as a Software Engineer (or any other) please contact Conor Mullan on 02895 211 121 in strictest confidence or simply email Conor.Mullan@realtime.jobs
Experience: 0-1 yrs