Development Manager role in FinTech – opportunity to take charge of a team of around 10 Data Engineering Software Professionals in Belfast who are responsible for building the next generation Data Fabric utilising emerging technologies!
Software Development Manager - FinTech - £80k+
High profile Software Development Manager role within one of NI’s largest technology centres – working with cutting edge data engineering software – latest techniques including Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence. The role will offer a lot of technical challenge - as well as the opportunity to play a high-profile role in the organisation locally and globally. The ideal person for this role will possess a blend of leadership, vision, strategic and technical skills – and will work closely with data scientists to help direct the flow of data within the pipeline and ensure consistency of data delivery. A background in big data is not essential.
What does the company do?
This Belfast Technology centre for this Global Financial firm is growing rapidly and the ownership of several key projects and teams are being moved from other global locations to Belfast – it’s a great time to join with full ownership of products / career promotion on offer – as well as a real focus on engineering excellence, modern tech stacks, greenfield development and best practice.
Why should I be interested in this Development Manager role?
- Excellent salary (up to £80k) plus bonus, pension, health
- Opportunity to be a major contributor to the firm’s strategic initiatives and work with innovative individuals both on the business and technology side – make a significant difference to the business’s performance
- Lots of variety and the chance to interface with a large number of Development teams
- Strong global brand, cutting edge technical environment
What do I need to get this Development Manager job?
- Strong leadership skills plus excellent communication skills
- Ideally exposure with modern software development practices (Agile, test-driven development, continuous integration)
For a chat about this Development Manager role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Claire Nixon at RealTime Recruitment for a confidential chat.
Experience: 0 yrs