Software Developer – R/Python - £40K
Imagine there was a service available to you where you could pre-trial a major decision in your life to pre-empt the outcome?
Like seeing a highlight reel of the future without giving too much away?
That would be pretty great…but what if it could also save thousands of lives as well?
You will be…
- Building upon a ground-breaking product to help revolutionise the way clinical trials are approached
- Learning and developing your skillsets in a wide range of technologies – R, AWS, Angular, Postgres, TypeScript
- Encouraged to be the best you can be – it is not just a job but a career with a company willing to invest in your future
What do I need to have?
- Educated to a degree level e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Development experience in either R or Python
- An understanding and appreciation of software development processes
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to £40,000 plus an annual bonus
- Flexible working structure – work from home options
- Private healthcare cover
Their simulation set up eliminates large amounts of risk and provides accuracy, efficiency and success for clinical trials. Their innovative and dynamic approach is used at global scale in the medical sector and has brought a healthy and continuous growth for their Belfast office.
Give Shannon a call to find out more!
Experience: 0 yrs