*Remote interviews & on-boarding*
Software Developer (C++)
With a small team of 7 expert developers in Belfast, the daily challenge is developing low latency applications in C++ & Java to support their cutting-edge, self-written mathematical modelling software which analyses petabytes of real-time risk data in global financial markets - fast paced and exciting work! These financial software experts describe themselves as language agnostic with the ability to use the most appropriate language for the problem at hand. Engage in what the Site Lead refers to as "the most technically rewarding work of your career!"
Why should you be interested?
- Work within a small, collaborative team of experts in which your ideas are valued and implemented
- Market leading salary of up to £60k plus annual bonus for recognised high performance
- Flexible working options (although currently working from home)
- Private medical
What will you bring to the company?
- 3-5+ years experience using C++ on a Linux platform
- Experience/interest in capital markets
- Experience with statistical concepts
- Mathematical/Physics background desirable but not essential.
For more info give Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment a call today.
Experience: 2-3 yrs