Software Developer – up to £50k - C++
Do you have experience developing applications in financial markets through large, corporate FinTech companies?
Feel like a small component in a large machine with no real impact?
Well, here’s your chance to shine!
Why should you be interested?
- You will join a small team of experts learning everything you need to know to build your career in FinTech software development
- Be a part of a highly collaborative culture driving the “most technically stimulating” work of your career
- You will receive a salary of up to £50k and an annual bonus for recognised high performance to ensure you're paid your wotrth in such a competitive market
- You can flex your start and end times to help balance your work life with home life
What will you bring to the company?
- 3+ years of strong C++ experience
- Experience using Linux & SQL
- Experience with statistical concepts
- Mathematical/Physics background desirable but not essential
Who will you be working with?
With a team of 7 developers in Belfast, a HQ in New York and an office in Singapore, the daily challenge is developing applications to support their self-written mathematical modelling software to analyse large scale, real-time risk data in financial markets.
For more info give Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment a call today.
Experience: 0 yrs