** Remote interviewing and on-boarding **
Software Developer (C++)
Sick of the large companies where you're swallowed up by the crowd?
Why not join a small, autonomous team where your ideas are not only heard, but actually implemented!
Why should I be interested?
- Develop software used to test high speed networks of large named clients such as BT, Google, 02 and Virgin Media to name a few!
- Work for an award-winning company who have been recognised for their international trade
- Work in a small team of developers being able to voice your ideas and improvements and actually have them heard and implemented
- Be a part of a collaborative and inclusive culture providing you with the support needed to build a successful career
- Take 32 days fully flexible holidays every year – you’re not constricted to statutory days
- Senior management are engineers too, who understand the challenges of projects so instead of pushing timescales, they push quality and innovation
- Opportunities to get stuck into different responsibilities at all levels of their stack e.g. UI design, greenfield projects, performance tuning, virtualisation, hardware integration, devops - the list goes on...
What will I bring to the company?
- Strong C++ skills
- Linux experience
- Multithread programming experience
- Bonus points for C# experience
Who will I be working with?
Their products are market leaders, their team are experts and their software is cutting-edge. Work on developing network testing solutions allowing companies to customise their experience and ensure smooth running for live deployment.
Call Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment today for full details.
Experience: 0 yrs