** Remote interviewing and on-boarding **
Software Developer (C++)
Want to get into the exciting world of network engineering servicing some of the world's largest high speed networks?! Here's an opportunity to join a collaborative team developing cutting-edge network diagnostic solutions - an industry which is prominent now more than ever as we see an increase in remote working and IoT.
Why should I be interested?
- Develop software used to test high speed networks of large named clients such as BT, Google, 02 and Virgin Media to name a few!
- Work for an award-winning company who have been recognised for their international trade across 68 countries
- Work in a small team of developers being able to voice your ideas and actually have them heard and implemented
- Senior management are engineers too, who understand the challenges of projects so instead of pushing timescales, they push quality and innovation
- Opportunities to widen the scope of your skill set at all levels of the stack e.g. virtualisation/cloud, hardware integration, performance tuning, UI/UX design, devops - the list goes on...
- Work on greenfield projects in some of the most interesting areas of network engineering such as connected cars, smart cities and IoT.
What skills will I bring to the company?
- Bonus points for C#
- Double bonus points for AngularJS
Who will I be working with?
Market leaders in network testing solutions allowing their list of esteemed clients to customise their experience and run their high speed networks uninterrupted.
Call Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment today for full details.
Experience: 0 yrs