Software Architect (£70K + Annual Bonus)
Software Architect | Salary up to £70,000 | 10% Bonus | New & Exciting Projects | Private Medical | Project Ownership
What does the company do?
My client is a Global Powerhouse who have propelled themselves to the forefront of the FinTech industry. This company shake off the usual corporate image associated with the Financial sector, their company culture and ambience is more akin to that of a Software product house.
Renowned for their innovative products and services they offer fast paced, exciting work with the latest technology to give you the tools to progress in your career as a Software Architect.
Why should I be interested in this role as a Software Architect?
- Salary up to £45,000
- 10% annual bonus
- Private medical
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Pension – 6%
- 23 holidays + 10 stats
What will I be doing as a Software Architect?
- Provide technical leadership & steer technical direction
- Recommend the latest technology innovations
- Oversee the review of major architectural design
- Influence the early adoption of new techniques & practices
What do I need to do to get this job as a Software Architect?
- Enterprise systems development experience ( Java, C++, C# or similar OO stack)
- Proven track record of designing and delivering service-based architecture
- An understanding of web based technologies
- Experience in Middleware solutions and associated Design Patterns
- Excellent communication and team working skills
What you need to do now to get this Software Architect role?
For a chat about this exciting Software Architect role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please contact Conor on 02895 211 121 or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Senior Java Engineer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 3-4 yrs