FOMO – ‘Fear of missing out’
Defined: Feeling that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere.
Whilst there is probably a lot less of this right now, no one enjoys that feeling of missing out!
This is my clients core aim – their industry leading ecommerce platform provides customers with a tailored service making sure they never miss the best.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be at the heart of their BRAND-NEW Belfast-owned project
- You’ll have considerable autonomy to influence which technologies are selected for the job
- Building out a greenfield, microservices product suite
You’ll be of particular interest if:
- You think ‘Cloud first’ – AWS ideally – they are big advocates of Serverless tech!
- You have a strong background with a leading OO language – Java & Python are their favourites
- Experience with microservices based architecture (Kubernetes / Docker)
- You possess a DevOps mindset
It’ll be your role to influence the stack, currently:
Java, Python, AWS, React, Node, Docker, Kubernetes, Modern JS
And here’s what you’ll get in return:
- A salary up to £65,000
- 15% bonus
- Plus all the benefits you’d expect from a well-funded US FDI
You’ll join a company as they hover around that illusive ‘sweet spot’ size. A far cry away from massive organisations with legacy tech, these guys operate in a decisive, nimble and impressive way.
Naturally, remote interview processes and virtual onboarding is no issue.
Fancy hearing more?
Get in touch!
Experience: 1-2 yrs