What does the Company do?
My client is new to the Belfast market; they are dedicated to developing a bespoke application focused around encryption and security. Founded by a pioneering group of mobile and telecoms entrepreneurs they are now leading the company to become a global powerhouse!
What will I be doing as a Senior DevOps Engineer?
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will have the opportunity to create their own mark within their field. Joining a team where every opinion is heard, regardless of level; giving you an opportunity to have your voice heard and actively steer the company towards success.
Why should I be interested in this Senior DevOps Engineer role?
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer will get the chance to step into the world of DevOps, you will have the opportunity to use the most modern technologies including Terraform, AWS and Chef.
- This platform has already received huge backing from over 250 investors globally and the financial firepower is there to take things to the next level
- Strong social culture within a collaborative and flat company hierarchy – there are Team Leads but they are there to support and guide, not give orders
- Working on an innovative mobile platform incorporating:
- Social sharing – messaging, calls, voice and group calls, picture and videos
- Best in class security and encryption
- Machine Learning
- An ambitious growth roadmap in place to double their current headcount to 24 colleagues and there’s plenty of room for everyone with an exciting office move imminent!
- A fantastic office space located in the heart of Belfast City Centre – we’re talking rooftop balcony!
- Become a stakeholder in the business – the company is keen to ensure each colleague has a personal interest in shared success through equity share.
Benefits for a Senior DevOps Engineer are:
- Excellent remuneration up to £70,000
- Equity offered to every staff member
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance (Scottish Widows)
- No travel commitments
- 25 days plus 10 stats
- Flexible working (upon completion of probation – 3 months)
What do I need to secure this job as a Senior DevOps Engineer?
Successful candidates will have experience with SOME of the following:
- Experience with cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Linux systems admin experience
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Java Script / Java
For a chat about this exciting Senior DevOps Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and chat with Claire McAllister
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs