My client is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join their skilled team in one of NI's top technology houses. They are going through a huge growth period at the moment, this really is an exciting time to join. This company prides themselves on an excellent retention rate, they really value every member of their team.
A globally respected managed service provider. This company provides managed IT services to some of the largest organisations on the planet.
Why should I be interested in this Service Desk Analyst role?
- An excellent salary (£20K + Bonuses)
- Excellent bonus structure - best paid service desk job in Belfast
- Accessible, City Centre location with nearby parking
- Situated in a vibrant, social hub in Belfast city centre – ideal for someone who enjoys being close to some of Belfast’s most popular bars and restaurants
- Company is small enough that you can make an impact, this is not a corporate machine. Expect regular access to the CEO and CTO – this company listens to your ideas
- Opportunities for career progression – this company has seen significant inward investment and are in a huge phase of expansion
- Free private healthcare
- Discounted pure Gym Membership
- Opportunities for travel with travel bonuses
What do I need to get this Service Desk Analyst position?
- 1 years’ experience working as a service desk analyst
- IT Degree preferred - this role would particularly suit someone who graduated in the last 12 months
- Must be an extrovert/good with customers
- Full travel flexibility and ability to do shift work
For a chat about this superb Service Desk Analyst opportunity please contact Paddy Burns on 02895211121 in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.
Don’t forget, you can share this job with friends or family who may be interested to avail of our £250 referral scheme!
Experience: 0 yrs