Senior UI Engineer (Belfast City Centre)
Senior UI Engineer | Next-Gen Data Platform
Belfast City Centre | Salary up to £50,000
What does the company do?
This firm has been at the forefront of software innovation in their field on the global stage and have exciting and ambitious plans for Belfast. The local team have been tasked with the next generation of their core product and are developing using some of the most modern technologies today. They have an enviable list of enterprise scale clients, for example large financial institutions and governmental bodies across the globe.
Why should I be interested in this Senior UI Engineer role?
- The Belfast team have been given a blank canvas and have full ownership of technical direction without interference from offshore teams
- Take a cloud-first approach, delivering high quality UI web-applications
- Nurture creativity by engaging with the wider development team deliver incredible UI applications
- Genuine opportunity to build green-field solutions on modern cloud architecture
- Adoption of the most advanced engineering principles on applications that are pivotal to the business
- Work with CD/CI processes and TDD to push high quality code to production
Benefits for a Senior UI Engineer include:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Quarterly bonus pay-outs
- 5% pension (no employee contribution required)
- Excellent work-life balance / flexible working patterns
- Health Insurance for you and family
- Critical illness insurance
- Stock options
- Perks card
- Childcare vouchers
What do I need to secure this Senior UI Engineer job?
- At least 3+ years industry experience in a Front-End Development role
For more information about this Senior UI Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 2-3 yrs