Software Engineer in Test (Blockchain, Trading)
RealTime is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer in Test, for an expanding, FinTech company that has recently moved to Belfast City.
The company was founded a few years ago by a well-known FinTech Entrepreneur, but is a recent entry to the Belfast market in 2018. They are currently developing a Trading Platform that uses Blockchain Technology. They have offices in Belfast and in the United States, and they are expanding their “mature start-up” including their QA function.
What do I need to get this Software Engineer in Test role?
- Strong, hands on experience in QA
- Technical skills: Java/C++, RestAPI’s, Selenium, Cucumber
- Strong experience in writing test cases, and maintaining suites- for new features
- Working knowledge of standard QA methodologies
- Must have previous experience working on large scale, agile projects
- Desirable: Understanding of Blockchain/Cryptocurrencies/Trading
- Equity in the company
- Stock options – this will be lucrative in a short space of time
- Competitive salary – offers had been over market rate
- Bonus – is discretionary but up to 25% and paid annually
- 25 holidays + 10 statutory
- Open to flexible working hours – formal arrangements can be made
If this is not the role for you but know someone that might be interested- you can refer them to us and if we place them, you will receive a £250 voucher.
For more information, please call Emma Douds on 028 95211121 or simply submit your CV via the link on the page.
Experience: 0 yrs