What does the Company do?
My client is a dedicated forerunner in the technological revolution, bringing amazing opportunities to the most agile and innovative engineers in Belfast. Their product assesses the vulnerabilities and security of assets within large-scale enterprises.
What will I be doing as a Senior Security Analyst?
In this position your daily tasks will include vulnerability analysis, reverse engineering and remediation strategy’s. You will analyse and document issues of critic vulnerabilities using debugging tools and preform internal scripting tasks. You will be passionate about security and be a respected specialist in your field, working for a company who strongly believe a good work/life balance is the key to success.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Security Analyst role?
- Market Leading Salary (Up to £100K)
- Quarterly Bonus – Up to 15%
- Stock and Shares
- Working from home and flexible working hours
- Health Insurance – Family included
- Critical Illness x4
- Enhanced Paternity
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
What do I need to secure this job as a Senior Security Analyst?
- Passionate about security
- Experience with Pen Testing
- Experience with Reverse Engineering
- Programming Experience (C,C++, PHP, Python etc)
- Experience with debugging tools (IDA Pro, BinDiff etc)
For a chat about this exciting Senior Security Analyst role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and chat with Claire McAllister
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs