Senior React/React Native Engineer (SportsTech Start-up)
Senior React/React Native Engineer | Senior or mid-level stepping up
Innovative SportsTech booking platform
Belfast City Centre | Salary up to £50,000
What does the company do?
This company have identified a gaping hole within the sports industry and have developed a platform to technologise planning and scheduling with the aim of optimising performance across a range of professional sporting bodies. The concept has been through an extensive product discovery journey encompassing user testing and feedback from an impressive list of professional sports individuals and clubs (many of which are elite level and well-known names!). 2019 has seen the next release of functionality and that’s exactly where you come in – help shape this ambitious platform and drive the company forward to continued success.
Why should I be interested in this Senior React/React Native Engineer role?
- This venture has been founded by prominent figures in both the Belfast tech and sports scene – it’s being strongly endorsed, and they need individuals with the vision and passion to carry the mantle too
- The product has been built on a solid concept, reinforced by the expertise of those from the professional sports and technology & business circles in Belfast
- An ambitious roadmap in place for 2019 fuelled by positive feedback from local and global investors
- You’ll be an early addition the company as they ramp up recruitment – get in now and be part of something special for years to come
- Work collaboratively with the close-knit team where you will be given the technical freedom to make mature decisions that will positively impact the business
- A modern and progressive tech-stack within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Embed yourself within one of the most exciting tech start-ups in Belfast in recent times!
Benefits for a Senior React/React Native Engineer include:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Company share options
- Flexible working
- Pension Scheme
- Belfast City Centre office space
What do I need to secure this Senior React/React Native Engineer job?
- 3+ years commercial experience in software development using a test-driven approach
- High proficiency with React AND/OR React Native
- An interest in the sports industry may be beneficial but certainly isn’t a requirement
For more information about this Senior React/React Native Engineer role (or any other) please call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121 or apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 2-3 yrs