Senior QA Engineer (Work from Home Flexibility)
Senior QA Engineer required for an established Belfast Technology house. This is an exclusive opportunity to realTime recruitment.
One of Belfast’s most established Technology houses, this company has a reputation for hiring and looking after the best and brightest. Specialising in the communications sector, you will gain exposure to the latest technology stacks. This company offers a £40-50k salary, annual bonus, 5% pension, subsidised parking, private medical insurance, 35 days holiday and flexibility to work from home occasionally.
Your duties as a Senior QA Engineer will include the analysis, design, implementation and execution of automated and functional tests.
- £40-50k (Depending on experience)
- Work with the latest tech stacks
- Annual bonus
- City centre location with subsidised parking
- 5% pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- 35 days holiday
- Free tea, coffee, fruit, cereal etc
- Flexibility to work from home occasionally (need to be in the office more often than you’re not)
What do I need to get this Senior QA Engineer role?
To get this Senior QA Engineer role, you will have the following experience:
- 3 years or more experience as a test engineer
- Linux/Unix experience
- Proficiency with any of the following: Java, C++, Shell or Perl scripting
- Exposure to any Automation framework
How do I learn more?
Call (02895211121) or email Francis Maxwell. Alternatively send your CV across via the apply button below.
Not the role for you?
Feel free to pass my details on to friends and family who may be on the lookout.
Experience: 0 yrs