New arrival to Belfast launches search for Senior QA Engineer!
In this position, you can expect to enjoy:
- A £55k salary meaning you’re fairly compensated for your hard work
- 2 days working from home each week, saving you time and money on the commute as well as reducing your carbon footprint
- Flexible working, start and leave when you like (outside of core hours of 10-4)
- 35 days’ holiday to take when you like – you can take your statutory days whenever you want (Christmas day and New Years are fixed)
- Unlimited snacks, drinks and a fully stocked beer fridge – saving you money on snacks and enabling you to share a free beer with colleagues after work
- Guaranteed new feature work – you won’t be spending your time testing legacy code!
- Gain £5000 in shares from day one, you will benefit from the company’s success from your first day
What you can bring to the role:
- 5 years’ experience in QA role
- Tons of Test Automation experience – this role is 70% automation
- Proficiency with a development language
About the company:
Facebook for employers. Corporate messaging, scheduling and engagement platform.
How to learn more:
Call or message Francis Maxwell at realTime recruitment!
Experience: 0 yrs