Senior Java Engineer (WFH – £55K) -Cutting-Edge Tech
Senior Java Engineer| Top UK Clients | Excellent Career Progression | Salary up to 55k | Cutting Edge Tech Stack | Plus Many Benefits |
What does the company do?
My client is renowned for delivering bespoke solutions for public and private organisations all over the world. Having grown to become one of the UK’s leading providers of Digital services, this company regularly top The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work list.
With an ambitious growth plan in place to increase their employee base in the next 2 years they have an excellent employee promotion rate and have worked in an impressive amount of digital transformational projects in the public and private sector in their 30-year history.
Why should I be interested in this role as a Senior Java Engineer?
- Working on large greenfield digital transformations
- Salary up to 55K
- Work From Home (3 Days per week!)
- £250 training fund to develop your skills in activities outside of work
- Pension, private medical and income protection insurance schemes
- An assigned career coach to develop and train you throughout your career to benefit the twice per year promotional opportunities
What will I be doing as a Senior Java Engineer?
- As a Senior Java Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced environment and work within a talented team who will help you learn and develop in new approaches and technologies
- Deliver training and mentor junior team members
- Execute and apply development best practices in relation to security, scalability and performance
What do I need to do to get this Job as a Senior Java Engineer?
- Degree and 4+ Years’ Experience in Java
- Great communication skills and work well within a team
For a chat about this role as a Senior Java Engineer (or any other) please contact Conor Mullan on 02895 211121 in strictest confidence or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 2-3 yrs