Senior Java Developer (Digital Transformations)
Senior Java Developer | Top UK Clients | Excellent Career Progression | Salary up to 55k | Cutting Edge Tech Stack | Plus Many Benefits
What does the company do?
Our client is one of the leading providers of Digital Services in the UK who have won The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for 6 years in a row. With an ambitious growth plan in place to increase their employee base in the next 2 years they have an excellent employee promotion rate and have worked in an impressive amount of digital transformational projects in the public and private sector in their 30-year history.
What will I be doing as a Senior Java Developer?
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will work in a fast-paced environment and work within a talented team who will help you learn and develop in new approaches and technologies
- Design, build, test and maintain modern software applications
- Conduct design and development across many layers of an application
- Deliver training and mentor junior team members
- Execute and apply development best practices in relation to security, scalability and performance
What do I need to do to get this Job as a Senior Java Developer?
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will have the ability to communicate issues well to technical and non-technical people and participate within a team and with wider non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms like AWS and Azure including SaaS and PaaS
- Familiar with multiple programming languages and data storage technologies
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery techniques
- Ability to make technical decisions by establishing a balance between the user needs and commercial constraints
- Capability of debugging and troubleshooting live applications
Why should I be interested in this role as a Senior Java Developer?
- Working on large greenfield digital transformations
- Salary up to 55K
- Work from home up to 3 days a week with great flexibility when working within core hours
- £250 training fund to develop your skills in activities outside of work
- Pension, private medical and income protection insurance schemes
- Fantastic out of work social events to bring the family to such as the upcoming Summer BBQ and annual team night outs
- An assigned career coach to develop and train you throughout your career to benefit the twice per year promotional opportunities
For a chat about this role as a Senior Java Developer (or any other) please contact Shannon Tierney on 02895 211121 in strictest confidence or simply email email@example.com
Experience: 0 yrs