FOMO – ‘Fear of missing out’
Defined: Feeling that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere.
Whilst there is probably a lot less of this right now, no one enjoys that feeling of missing out!
This is my clients core aim – their industry leading ecommerce platform provides customers with a tailored service making sure they never miss the best.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be at the heart of the new Belfast owned projects as you deliver architectural improvements that will scale the core systems
- Advance the consumer experience through the latest tech#
- Working Full-Stack – this particular team is centred around Golang & React
You’ll be of particular interest if:
- You think ‘Cloud first’ – AWS ideally
- You have a great track record in Full-Stack* roles – Any OOP is good
- You possess a DevOps mindset
- You’ve worked in a microservices based architecture (Kubernetes / Docker)
It’ll be your role to influence the stack, currently:
Java, AWS, React, Node, Docker, Kubernetes, Modern JS
*Prefer working Backend? Not to worry – these guys are also hiring Backend Engineers for separate teams!
You’ll be rewarded fairly for your skills with a highly competitive package (including a 15% bonus) that has the potential to grow lucratively alongside the business.
You’ll join a company as they hover around that illusive ‘sweet spot’ size. A far cry away from massive organisations with legacy tech, these guys operate in a decisive, nimble and impressive way.
Naturally, remote interview processes and virtual onboarding is no issue.
Fancy hearing more?
Get in touch!
Experience: 1-2 yrs