The Role – Senior UI Engineer
Senior UI Engineer role with a US software house based in Belfast. These are exciting times for the company as they continue to strengthen their new software centre in Belfast City Centre.
Working with the Belfast based development team you will contribute to their ambitious technical roadmap for UI & UX - working with the wider engineering team to identify and prototype new use cases and features – showcasing your skill in the design and construction of beautiful, robust and secure UI applications.
What does the company do?
This firm has been at the forefront of software innovation in their field on the global stage and have exciting and ambitious plans for Belfast. The local team have been tasked with the next generation of their core product and are developing using some of the most modern technologies today. They have an enviable list of enterprise scale clients, for example large financial institutions and governmental bodies across the globe.
Why should I be interested in this Senior UI Engineer role?
- Up to £50,000
- Outstanding benefits package: 5% pension (no employee contribution required), 10% Bonus, Health Insurance for self and family, Stock Options, Enhanced Paternity Leave
- Product owned and managed in Belfast – chance to have major impact in the evolution of this product with no cross-geographical waiting times
- City-Centre location in a bright and modern office space
- Excellent work-life balance / flexible working patterns
What do I need to secure this Senior UI Engineer job?
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 2016, HTML, CSS.
For more information about this Senior UI Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 2-3 yrs