Senior Front-End Software Engineer (2 days working from home)
Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Greenfield Projects | Big Data | Machine Learning | Fraud Protection
Belfast City Centre | Salary up to £65,000 + Equity
What does the company do?
Now an established player in the Belfast market, this company is one of the largest fraud protection providers in the US with almost half a billion worth of products protected globally to date. With the inception of an unrivalled R&D technology centre to Belfast City, this company are revolutionising how retailers are protected from online fraud, especially amongst their growing number of European customers.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Front-End Software Engineer role?
- Exciting use of big data and machine learning to push the boundaries of what’s possible in fraud protection – doing things that haven’t been done before
- New R&D centre where colleagues are truly passionate about product and engineering
- Ambitious growth plans moving forward with intentions to hire up to 150 tech focused professionals – currently at 45 colleagues
- Modern office space in the Belfast City Centre with a long-term lease
- High level of autonomy and ownership regarding projects
- This opportunity offers genuine greenfield work and innovation is actively encouraged
- Work for a company that has genuine “most innovative” accolades to its name
Benefits for a Senior Front-End Software Engineer include:
- Salary up to £65,000 & 10% bonus
- An equally attractive equity package
- Pension matched to 8%
- Private life, health, dental, optical & critical illness cover
- Subsidised parking or public transport - £75 per month
- 2 days working from home per week
- Flexible working - core hours 10am – 4pm
- 25 holidays + 10 bank holidays (these are flexible too and can be taken anytime)
- Family friendly! 3-months full-pay parental leave
- Brand new hardware (MacBook Pro & large curved screens)
- Free lunch every day you are in the office & office snacks!
- Monthly social budget
What do I need to secure this Senior Front-End Software Engineer job?
- Approximately 5 years commercial software development experience
- Solid experience with HTML/CSS and build tools such as Webpack, Grunt and Gulp
For more information about this Senior Front-End Software Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 4-5 yrs