Senior Front-End Software Developer (SportsTech Start-up)
The Role – Senior Front-End Software Developer
A stimulating yet challenging opportunity for a solid Front-End Developer with high proficiency in React or another modern JS framework. This role may be ideal for an intermediate developer on the cusp of a move to a senior position and is ready for the responsibilities that come with it.
What does the company do?
This company have identified a gaping hole within the sports industry and have developed a platform to technologize planning and scheduling with the aim of optimising performance across a range of professional sporting bodies. The concept has been through an 18-month product discovery journey encompassing user testing and feedback from an impressive list of professional sports individuals and clubs. Early 2019 will see the next release of functionality and that’s exactly where you come in – help shape this ambitious platform and drive the company forward to continued success.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Front-End Software Developer role?
- This venture has been founded by prominent figures in both the Belfast tech and sports scene – it’s being strongly endorsed, and they need individuals with the vision and passion to carry the mantle too
- The product has been built on a solid concept, reinforced by the expertise of those from the professional sports and technology & business circles in Belfast
- An ambitious roadmap in place for 2019 fuelled by positive feedback from local and global investors
- You’ll be one of the first developers within the company as they ramp up recruitment – get in now and be part of something special for years to come
- Work collaboratively with a hugely talented Head of Engineering who will give you the technical freedom to make mature decisions that will positively impact the business
- A modern and progressive tech-stack within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Embed yourself within one of the most exciting tech start-ups in Belfast in recent times!
Benefits for a Senior Front-End Software Developer include:
- Salary up to £40,000 with room for negotiation for the right person
- Company share options
- Flexible working
- Pension Scheme
- Belfast City Centre office space
What do I need to secure this Senior Front-End Software Developer job?
- 3+ years commercial experience in development using a test-driven approach
- High proficiency with React/React Native – other modern JS frameworks can be considered
- An interest in the sports industry may be beneficial but certainly isn’t a requirement
For more information about this Senior Front-End Software Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 2-3 yrs