Senior Front-End Developer (New team with SaaS offering)
Senior Front-End Developer
SaaS Platform | Brand New Team to Belfast
Belfast City Centre | Salary up to £50,000
What does the company do?
A trusted partner of numerous Fortune 100 companies globally, this recent addition to the Belfast market bring with them a truly innovative SaaS offering. This enterprise platform is destined to be a disruptor in the field of employee engagement and will allow organisations (1000+ in size) to empower their workforce with the end goal of increased productivity and brand advocacy in mind.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Front-End Developer role?
- A Senior Front-End position within a brand new ‘Scrum Team’ to Belfast
- Work in a highly supportive environment, collaborating with your peers in Design, Back-End and Mobile Development
- An ever-evolving Agile workplace at the forefront of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ownership of your code right though from design to production
- Build and implement exciting new features to an already successful platform that serves millions of users
- Unique prospect to become a leader and integral member of a fledgling team in the newest site within the company
- Huge growth ambitions over the next two years – seeking 75 professionals for Belfast!
Benefits for a Senior Front-End Developer include:
- A salary up to £50,000
- Potential for bonus based on company and individual performance
- 25 holidays + 10 stats (flexibility for more)
- Health, dental and eyecare packages for you and family
- Matched pension scheme
- Flexible working outside core hours
- Offer of working from home (up to two days) after an embedding period
- Free office snacks and drinks
- Modern office space in a fantastic City Centre location
What do I need to secure this Senior Front-End Developer job?
- A proven track record of delivering high quality software solutions and React applications
- Knowledge of some of the following – React, Redux, Node, ES7, Webpack – in an Agile environment
For more information about this Senior Front-End Developer role (or any other) please contact Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121 or apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 3-4 yrs