Senior Front-End Developer (EdTech – Tech for Good!)
Senior Front-End Developer | Belfast
Education Technology | Established Global Brand
Salary up to £50,000 | Flexible working
What does the company do?
At the forefront of the EdTech industry, this established company are passionate about their vision of empowering school leaders through virtual learning environments. Their platform, aimed at engaging teachers, students and parents alike, is designed to supercharge the learning experience in over 30 countries worldwide. Setting up in Belfast is the next step on the journey and there’s no doubt that passionate Senior Front-End Developers will find this a hugely rewarding opportunity!
Why should I be interested in this Senior Front-End Developer role?
- Work on a genuinely empowering product that can enrich the lives of thousands of teachers and students daily – tech for good!
- There is no doubt this will be a challenging role, affording you the chance to have a big impact on the technology
- Deliver new applications and features in React supported by Redux so modern technologies are prominent here
- As a senior level colleague, you will be given the autonomy to influence technical decisions and encourage best practice
- Work in a truly collaborative Agile environment
- Working in the education sector means that you’ll embrace the associated values and be fully (financially) supported in your personal and professional learning
Benefits for a Senior Front-End Developer include:
- Salary up to £50,000
- 25 days annual leave plus stats & 3-day Christmas shutdown
- Flexible working options
- 4% pension
- £1,000 annual personal training budget
- Employee shares scheme
- Loans for travel e.g. Yearly bus/train tickets
- Enhanced maternity/paternity & shared parental leave
- Outstanding team culture
What do I need to secure this Senior Front-End Developer job?
- Ideally 4+ years industry experience working in a Front-End Development position
For more information about this Senior Front-End Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 3-4 yrs