DAVID VS GOLIATH
It’s a classic tale – brave young boy (David) vs the cocky and well-established giant (Goliath).
Commonly featured by sports writers describing unlikely underdog victories – the metaphor can also be applied to my client.
Established with the noble aim of rescuing small businesses from limiting POS technology, their product gives traders a weapon to take on the big guys!
Why should you join the fight?
- Freedom!! (No, not Braveheart) – you’ll have the autonomy to speak up and improve processes – think cloud-based architecture
- You can add knowledge to the move to microservices architecture
- You like the idea of a paid trip to the New York HQ – who wouldn’t?!
How can you join the fight?
- By loving at least one backend language (Ruby, Python, Java etc etc etc)
- By delivering your Front-End expertise – React would be nice
- Bring along your medals for mentoring junior team members
Anything else Conor?
- Well a call wouldn’t hurt.
Experience: 2-3 yrs