Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Brand new opportunity in Cyber-Security - Belfast
In a world of connected cars, self-driving cars and cars that access the internet, aren’t we worried about the security of our data and safety behind the steering wheel?
Now introducing the latest and freshest opportunity to join a fast growing, new entrant to the Belfast cyber-security domain working with clients across automotive, medical, energy and finance transforming their resilience to security threats as automation grows!
Why should I be interested?
- Join a brand new and exciting company in Belfast developing unique security solutions for connected technology
- Develop security solutions for a range of clients giving you exposure to multiple industries
- Develop your role into a team lead position giving you ther chancet o step into technical leadership
- Due to the seniority of the role, you will mentor the next generation of engineers, leading and contributing to all stages of the software development life cycle
- Attractive salary to ensure you’re paid your worth in a competitive market
- Flexible working options to balance your work life and family life with no fuss
- A very experienced senior management team and group of co-founders who come from some of the largest companies across the globe - if this doesn't give you the confidence to join a start up, I don't know what will!
What would I contribute?
- Strong experience developing embedded systems from bare-metal to high level RTOS
- Proficient using embedded C
- Experience with common communication methods e.g. CAN, IP, RS232
- Bonus points for automotive experience
- Bonus points for cyber security experience
Who would I be working with?
Exciting new contenders in the cyber-security domain in Belfast developing low level security solutions for connected cars, industries and IoT.
Want to find out more? Call Chantelle from RealTime recruitment today.
Experience: 0 yrs