** Remote interviews & on-boarding**
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (with possibility of developing into Team Lead)
Want to join a fast growing new contender in the Belfast cyber-security domain offering a unique perspective on cyber-security resilience as automation grows! Now is your chance to contribute to an award nominated, VC backed start-up with an all-star board of directors!
Why should I be interested?
- Join a collaborative and autonomous team building embedded software solutions from scratch giving you the opportunity to showcase your skill set
- Perfect for someone wanting to take the next step into tehcnical leadership with the opportunity of progressing into a Team Lead role
- Attractive salary to ensure you’re paid your worth in a competitive market
- Flexible working options to balance your work life, family life and free time with no fuss
What would I contribute?
- Strong experience of development and architecture of embedded systems
- Proficient in C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of industrial communication networks / IoT protocols
Who would I be working with?
A new entrant to the Cyber-security sector in Belfast offering ground-breaking solutions for cyber risks in connected technology, Industry 4.0 & IoT!
Want to find out more? Call Chantelle from RealTime recruitment today.
Experience: 0 yrs