** Remote interviews & on-boarding**
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (with possibility of developing into Team Lead)
Now introducing a fresh, new opportunity to join a fast growing and recently award nominated new entrant in the Belfast cyber-security domain - with a unique perspective on cyber-security - transforming resilience to security threats as automation grows. A VC backed start-up with an All Star board and exciting new projects securing connected technology from the bottom up!
Why should I be interested?
- Join a small, autonomous team within an award nominated company in Belfast city centre
- Perfect for someone wanting to take the next step into a leadership position with the opportunity of progressing into a Team Lead role
- Attractive salary and annual bonus to ensure you’re paid your worth in a competitive market
- Flexible working options to balance your work life, family life and free time with no fuss
What would I contribute?
- Strong experience developing embedded systems including bare-metal and RTOS
- Proficient in C/C++ programming
- Experience within a regulated environment ideally automotive
Who would I be working with?
A new entrant to the Cyber-security sector in Belfast offering progressive solutions for cyber risks in connected technology, IoT and smart cities.
Want to find out more? Call Chantelle from RealTime recruitment today.
Experience: 0 yrs