“Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage…”
An Instagram worthy inspirational quote I’m sure…But I think we can all agree that travel is a lot about money!
But what if you could be paid to travel?
No promises of African sunsets or Bali-esque beaches…
But career progression, development and support, working with the best in the business is a definite.
If you think that you have the courage to take on this challenge (see what I did there!?) then read on!
WHY SHOULD YOU? –
- An impressive salary, placing you in the top bracket for DevOps in Belfast
- Annual bonus, be rewarded when you succeed
- Training and development, achieve and grow backed by your company
CAN YOU? –
- Lead? Using your knowledge of DevOps tools to mentor junior team members?
- Travel? A few days a week peace and quiet from the family perhaps?
- Talk? To clients and stakeholders?
WHO AM I WORKING FOR? –
A global leader in the technology sector, they provide specialised IT services across a vast range of industries. Giving you exposure to multiple projects, multiple tools/ software and multiple clients - no two days will be the same!
I’M IN! NOW WHAT? –
Drop Claire McAllister a call for a chat, or pop over an email if that’s easier.
Everyone will get a response – unless your life motto is “live, laugh, love”
Experience: 0 yrs